Worksheet content and list items can be imported from
- Click the File->Import data menu item to open the import file dialog.
- Select a worksheet or a list to import data to. Than select a file using the 'Choose file' button.
- Choose the columns to use for import.
- Click the 'Start import' button and wait until the import process has finished.
- Check the import log for errors.
Import file format: List item files must contain one line for each item. At least the identifier column is mandatory. Worksheet file must contain an identifier column for each dimension of a worksheet and a signle value column which contains the measure value.
Worksheet content and list items can be transferred to 3rd party tools via files or using the ODATA protocol.
File based export
Use the File->Export data menu item to export data as
.XLSX. An export dialog will apper.
There are two options to export data:
- denormalized: list item data is injected into every worksheet table
- normalized: list items and worksheets are exported into separate sheets/files
Measures on columns checkbox is checked a separate column will be created for each measure in the worksheet tables. If the checkbox is unchecked all the measures will end up in a single
VALUE column and a separate
Measure column will designate the measure.
To export data via the ODATA protocol create a new link based share (File->Share->Share by link) and check the Export any table user privilege. A text field with the OData access link will appear. This link can be pasted into a 3rd party application which supports the ODATA protocol.